So you need an internship.
We've got one that will blow any other internship you're even considering out of the water. If you're looking for a cool place to work this summer, search no further. Our startup culture means you won't be wearing a suit and tie. We'll be grilling burgers for lunch and hosting company outings all summer. Just a few perks of the job (along with getting paid, of course)!
Want to learn more about us? Read about who we are here!
Not in college? Still in College? Already graduated?
No big deal! Let us know if you're interested and we'll see if you're a good fit. Get in touch!
Marketing / Sales / Communications Internship
- Hours Weekly: At least 30 hours/week
- Days Per Week: At least 5 days/week
- Length of Employment: Minimum 3 months (300hours)
- Pay: $12/hr
- Training: Orientation and Training Provided
- Supervisor: Sidney Keith
Our marketing intern gains valuable experience while working in the startup culture seen at many new tech companies. We give our interns responsibility, and this position gets plenty. Creating and following up with sales leads, identifying new markets and presenting products are just a few tasks you'll be doing. This position requires critical and out-of-the-box thinking skills on a daily basis.
What are you responsible for?
- Identifying key audiences and channels to reach them
- Opening sales channels with audiences
- Creating content to sell products
- Managing prospects and identifying personalities for sales
- Interacting directly with clients to meet sales needs
- Following the sales process from lead to completion
- Documenting your work
Things you need:
- Great verbal and written communications skills
- Skilled at creating presentations and graphics
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work both independently and on teams
- Ability to build strong relationships across all levels of the organization
We're looking for a hard working and dedicated person to manage sales prospects and leads. Opportunity for advancement within the company is a possibility. It could become full-time if the opportunity arises. The ideal candidate will be able to work well under stress and maintain a positive attitude in any setting. The candidate will not be afraid to ask questions, but will be able to prioritize and work on tasks with minor supervision.
This position is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable job skills while possibly fulfilling an internship requirement. Napkin Studio is a very relaxed and open environment. This is a fun team building experience that looks great in any portfolio.